The SEISCOPE consortium is now in its second round for three years from 2009 to 2011. The efforts during this period will be both on applications as well as on methodological investigations of the Full Waveform Inversion.
Present outputs are
- 2D Frequency-domain Full waveform Inversion for visco-elastic media
based on Discontinuous Galerkin forward modeling on unstructured
triangular meshes (PhD R. Brossier; 2007-2009)
- 3D acoustic frequency-domain full-waveform inversion for visco-acoustic media based on a Finite Difference Frequency Domain forward modeling using a direct solver or an hybrid direct/iterative solver (PhD H. Ben Hadj Ali; 2007-2009)
- 3D elastic Full waveform Inversion for visco-elastic media based on a
time-domain Discontinuous Galerkin forward modeling on unstructured
tetrahedric meshes (PhD V. Etienne; 2008-2010).
- 2D visco-elastic lithospheric imaging from teleseismic data (PhD D. Pageot; 2009-2011)
-2D visco-elastic full-waveform inversion with application to the OBC
Valhall data (PhD V. Prieux; 2009-2011).
- 2D full-waveform inversion for imaging anisotropic media (PhD Y. Gholami; 2009-2011)
-3D acoustic high resolution seismic imaging with application to the Valhall data (PhD Hu Guanghui; 2010-2012)
-3D elastic high resolution seismig imaging with application to the Valhall data (searching for students)