1. P. Moczo, Kristek, Galis, E. Chaljub, and V. Etienne. 3D finite-difference, finite-element, discontinuous-Galerkin and spectral-element schemes analyzed for their accuracy with respect to P-wave to S-wave speed ratio. Geophysical Journal International. In press.
2. V.Prieux, R. Brossier, Y. Gholami, S. Operto, J. Virieux, O. Barkved and J. Kommedal. On the footprint of anisotropy on isotropic full waveform inversion. Geophysical Journal International, DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2011.05209.x, 2011.
3. Bastien Dupuy, Louis De Barros, Stephane Garambois, and Jean Virieux, Wave propagation in heterogeneous porous media formulated in the frequency-space domain using a discontinuous Galerkin method, Geophysics 76, N13, 2011.
4. M. Malinowski, S. Operto and A. Ribodetti. High-resolution seismic attenuation imaging from wide-aperture onshore data by visco-acoustic frequency-domain full waveform inversion. Geophysical Journal International, 186, 3, pages 1179 - 1204, 2011.
5. H. Ben Hadj Ali, S. Operto and J. Virieux. An efficient frequency-domain full-waveform inversion method using simultaneous encoded sources. Geophysics, 76(4), pages R109 – R124, 2011.
6. A. Rhomdane,G. Grandjean, R. Brossier, F. Réjiba, S. Operto and J. Virieux. Shallow structures caharacterization by 2D elastic waveform inversion, Geophysics, 76(3), R81-R93, 2011.
7. A. Ribodetti, S. Operto, W. Agudelo, J. -Y. Collot and J. Virieux. Joint ray+Born least-squares migration and simulated annealing optimization for high-resolution target-oriented quantitative seismic imaging, Geophysics, 76(2), R23-R42, 2011.
8. J. Virieux, H. Calandra and R. –E. Plessix. A review of the spectral, pseudo-spectral, finite-difference and finite-element modelling techniques for geophysical imaging, Geophysical Prospecting, 59(5), pages 794-813, 2011.
9. F. Sourbier, A. Haidar, L. Giraud, H. Ben Hadj Ali, S. Operto and J. Virieux. Three-dimensional parallel frequency-domain visco-acoustic wave modelling based on a hybrid direct/iterative solver. Geophysical Prospecting, 59, pages 834 – 856, 2011.
10. R. Brossier, Two-dimensional frequency-domain visco-elastic full waveform inversion: Parallel algorithms, optimization and performance, Computers & Geosciences, Volume 37, Issue 4, April 2011, Pages 444-455.